Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Can I Masterbate With Baby Lotion

LOL N 'LUV DanUp TV AWARDS IN SEARCH


   few days ago were held in Mexico City DanUp TV awards and our daughter Daniela Zego, was a special guest. But it better be her who tell you what had happened that night:   
   
   "Hello Lol n 'luvers!   
   
   had not told most details, but as perhaps few know, last January 27 were carried out DanUp TV Awards, which rewards the best jokes in video posted on the page DanUp, ;      http://www.danup.tv      and also to invite the band to the event, invited me to be the HOST of the red carpet.   
   
   The charm I really enjoy this first experience of being a host, I had a great time with the press and the people who were there to enter the event. It made me very funny and yet very funny, the roles were reversed and now to be me who received and interviewed the people we normally interview us, as Beto y Lalo (who were the drivers of the event) also interview my fellow musicians was fun, different and I liked it!   
   
   the end, I did very well here with all the press present and when it came time to receive Manolo and Leo and completely LOL N 'LUV, it was fun having to interview in the case of our project and our music. It was so nice at that time, all who were around to sing began to cry. And then we ... I prescribe a little bit of Femme Fatale! And so we close with a flourish a thrilling experience I will never forget. "  
   
   Here we leave some pictures!   
   




   

0 comments:

Post a Comment