Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ls Models Web.archive.org

LEARN TO BE' Femme Fatale '

LOLNLUVERS HEY!

Today we want to share the lyrics of 'Femme Fatale' completito! To know it perfectly and belting out ... And also because soon going to serve to make our new album 'ELECTROPOPAWER'. Remember that very soon the album will be available at major record stores all over the republic and to CDBABY EU Stay tuned! I will give you more details.

For now, SINGING!




FATAL WOMEN

I saw you with your white dress / heels lips well painted, your skin is stuck in my ward / I lose myself in your waist your cadence over me / ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah / touched your body with my hands / I felt fire on all sides / your voice whispering in my ears / if you come throb me the way / ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah / I'm tired of your game / you do not expect anything new / better myself comforted me / touch me and I will let you turn on and you walk away / bring me down I ask for more / And what the hell you give me / you are the femme fatale / me you want your body in my / always stop at the end / you're the femme fatale / ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah / woman behind your target / will be who will move the thread / For today I will follow your rules / slave of your legs I am a witness of your tricks I'm tired of your game / you do not expect anything new / better myself comforted me / touch me and I will let you turn on and walk away / I ill put more ask me / And what the hell you give me / you are the femme fatale / me you want your body in my / always stop at the end / you're the femme fatale / bring me down I ask for more / And what the hell you give me / are the femme fatale / I do want your body in my / always stop at the end / you're the femme fatale / bring me down I ask for more / je suis la femme la femme fata.

0 comments:

Post a Comment