Monday, March 14, 2011

Buggy For Sale In San Diego

Tribute to popular and revolutionary thought (without fear of the word revolution) Controversial



March 14, 1883, after losing four children and recently Jenny, his wife, Karl Marx goes on to immortality. Here
a letter for the poor materialist account of their material poverty.

Marx Letter Engels, September 8, 1852:


"You may have noticed in my letters that show a total indifference, as usual when I hear about not only rot the others, but I'm in it. Anyway what I can do? My house became a hospital, and the crisis is so serious that requires my full attention ... The climate is unsettling: my wife is sick, Jennychen too, and Lenchen presents a sort of nervous fever. But I could not call the doctor and I can not because I have no money for medicines. For eight or ten days I tried to feed my family with bread and potatoes, but today it is doubtful that get something ... I have not written any articles for Dana because I have not a penny to the newspaper ... I must also pay the bills of the baker, the milkman, the grocer and the butcher. How will I deal with this fucking filth? Finally, in the last days I was able to lend me some money, absolutely essential if we did not want to become ghosts ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment