Friday, March 25, 2011

Fastest Pc Proccessor 2010

Salvador Marcos Romera




In 1990, 21 years ago, my God, I made this sonnet Salvador Marcos Romera, my friend and painter. Today, the folio manuscript of the sonnet, to appear, brought by fate to me. And I decide to do meat blog. There is nothing more to say. Coméntese alone, he can. With a hug to the godfather of the "Child Versora." Still you keep it, Master?

Auctor SONNET TO THE PROMISED TO A FRIEND ITS, PAINTER OF THANKS AND BACKGROUND

Tell me, Mark Salvador Romero,
tell me that you keep your secret:
would that locomotive with a top hat,
aquesta and acrobat so cute:

are perhaps a product of your day off
or is are, by chance venturera,
your country pajolera grace,
to face the world, an amulet?

From the hair on your mustache, a gnome
monitors when you paint your palette ...
and is for your brushes butler.

good it still leaving goal
as paint, that looks like a chrome
that, the serious, in his mind would go after.

Santiago Delgado
5-X-1990

0 comments:

Post a Comment